CCS values itself on being an inclusive employer, committed to developing a diverse workforce and looking for people who can demonstrate dedication to our cause and core organisational values.
We welcome applications from all backgrounds and continue to celebrate the diverse community that different individuals create.
You can find the full CCS Equal Opportunities policy here
- Associate Therapist
Opportunities for Associate Therapists
We are currently interested in hearing from clinicians with training in Theraplay® and experience of working with adopted children and families, trauma, in an attachment-based setting. In addition to Theraplay®, we also continue to be interested in hearing from clinicians with knowledge of DDP, NVR, Life Journey work, Filial Play Therapy, EMDR, VIG, and/ or other creative therapies.
Just some of the benefits of being an associate with our team:
- Finance provision: we arrange ASF applications, negotiate contracts and send out invoices so you don’t have to.
- Guaranteed fast payment of your invoices
- A source of ready to go referrals
- Free use of our therapy and consulting rooms at our office
- Invitation to our CPD days and training events
- Invitation to team Clinical Discussions (every 6 wks)
- Invitation to CCS specific Safeguarding training (every 3yrs)
- Bi-monthly check-in with Team Lead
- Initial administration assistance to support with understanding of reporting systems (CHARMS)
- Proof reading of reports
- Pay is on an hourly rate and competitive travel expenses are also paid
If you are interested, please send your CV and a covering letter to Steven Williamson at email@example.com
Equal Opportunities and DBS Checks
The centre is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults.
We require all successful applicants to undertake a satisfactory enhanced disclosure and barring service (DBS) with barred lists check and all offers are subject to satisfactory checks and references.
The Centre is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults therefore please note our recruitment procedure includes DBS checks.
No agencies please